Anyone been to the Embellish It Play All Day Events?

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 788
RobinBNY Posted: Sun, Jan 20 2013 3:13 PM

There is one coming to the Albany NY area in June(as well as other locations and dates).  Just curious what their classes consist of .  The website is really vague as to what they really offer.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,493
3froggies replied on Sun, Jan 20 2013 3:58 PM

OMG Robin, did you say theres an all day event in Albany???  When????  

Ive been wanting to go to one of these for a few years now, just didn't want to drive to NJ.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,493
3froggies replied on Mon, Jan 21 2013 7:02 AM

I found it, it's June 14th, are you thinking about going Robin?

Id love to know if anyone has been to one of these???

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 159
Laurie replied on Mon, Jan 21 2013 8:58 AM

I am planning to go to the one in St.Louis this summer. Shelby is the teacher. Her latest and greatest classes at CKC were always fun. Now Embellish It is only offering their own scrapping days. They aren't listed as a CKC sponsor this year. Shelby is lots of fun, high energy and creative so it should be lots of fun. You can probably send her an email with your questions. Hth

Laurie

Not Ranked
Posts 127
Gryn4 replied on Mon, Jan 21 2013 9:23 AM

I have not been to a Play All Day but would love to if one was in my area. You can check out Shelby's teaching style on these videos posted on My Craft Channel.

http://www.mycraftchannel.com/shows/Embellish-It-Tip-of-the-Day/

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,493
3froggies replied on Mon, Jan 21 2013 11:58 AM

Laurie:

I am planning to go to the one in St.Louis this summer. Shelby is the teacher. Her latest and greatest classes at CKC were always fun. Now Embellish It is only offering their own scrapping days. They aren't listed as a CKC sponsor this year. Shelby is lots of fun, high energy and creative so it should be lots of fun. You can probably send her an email with your questions. Hth

Laurie

I LOVED Shelbys latest & greatest classes, Im so bummed she will not be teaching at CKC Buffalo.

Thats a good idea to email, I have done so in the apst and they are prompt at getting back to you.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,485

I've never been.  But there's one coming to Seattle.  ???

February LO Count:  12; March LO Count:  16 LOs (31 pages)

March LO Count: (did not participate in  March)

April LO Goal:  20 pages;  Pages complete:  28!  I exceeded my goal!

http://pinterest.com/tulipscrapper/

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,580
MisasMom replied on Tue, Jan 22 2013 2:22 AM

Yes, I went to one last year and had a great time. Just signed up for the one in Seattle(Bellevue) in August. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,493
3froggies replied on Tue, Jan 22 2013 5:53 AM

MisasMom(Pat):

Yes, I went to one last year and had a great time. Just signed up for the one in Seattle(Bellevue) in August. 

Can you tell us what the 2 classes are like??

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,580
MisasMom replied on Tue, Jan 22 2013 8:35 PM

The ones when I went were page kits, 2 double page layouts in each class. Shelby has fun ideas on how to construct them, I came away with some great new ideas. Some of my friends went to a different event (NH) last year and their classes were all cards. 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,445

Laurie:
I am planning to go to the one in St.Louis this summer

Have you registered yet?  I plan on going too.  Do you know if you can request a table with someone?  If so, maybe I could join your table, or not.....LOL 

I also noticed they were missing at the CKC St. Louis and figured it was because they were going to do their own crop day.

Wink

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,580
MisasMom replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 7:21 PM

It's open seating, you just need someone to get there to save the table.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 159
Laurie replied on Mon, Feb 25 2013 12:46 PM
Laurie:
I am planning to go to the one in St.Louis this summer

Have you registered yet?  I plan on going too.  Do you know if you can request a table with someone?  If so, maybe I could join your table, or not.....LOL 

I also noticed they were missing at the CKC St. Louis and figured it was because they were going to do their own crop day.

@ Tigerberry...of course we shall sit together!! I haven't registered yet, but plan to asap. Have you registered already?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 16,495

I would love to go, they are usually too far away!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 18,836

I would love to go to one.  I really enjoy Shelby's classes at CKC.  She's so full of energy.  She cracks me up.

Becky

Completed in 2013.  Scrapbook Pages 59  Card 2

My Blog:   The Popsicle Tree 

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use