Class Announcement ("Love Tags" by Kim Watson): Sat. 3/31 at 11am MDT

rated by 0 users
This post has 23 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 653
CK Nicole Larkin Posted: Mon, Mar 26 2012 5:20 PM | Locked

Come to scrapbook school with a class taught by Dream Team member Kim Watson! Join us Saturday, March 31, at 11 am MDT (10 am PDT, noon CDT, and 1pm EDT) right here as Kim teaches you to make adorable tags to celebrate those you love! Be sure to download and print the love tags and gather your supplies so you're ready to go. You'll find the class right here: http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/t/111092.aspx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,436
Hope replied on Mon, Mar 26 2012 7:58 PM

how exciting!!  Those tags are so cute!!

Hope

2012 Christmas Cards made: 10

2nd quarter Throwdown lay-outs made:  47!! - (my goal is 30)

CK Summer Camp Blinkie 2012 200 pixels Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012

Badge 1 Markers and Pens with Paper 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 2 Stickers 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 3 Various Mediums 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012

Follow Me on Pinterest

my blog (a work in progress!):  http://hoping2scrap.blogspot.com/

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,465

CUTE!!  I will be here, if we don't have any family plans on Saturday!!  Looks really fun!

The Paper Doll

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 16,758
GLOANN replied on Mon, Mar 26 2012 8:08 PM

Certainly looking forward to this. Love those tags.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,466
photochic replied on Mon, Mar 26 2012 9:21 PM

Awww man... of all days~ LOL I am on Spring Break but we will be going to a wedding on Saturday! That stinks! :(

Heather

my blog: http://craftyscrapbooker.blogspot.com/    

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 16,495
csescrap13 replied on Mon, Mar 26 2012 10:25 PM

Hope it works out for Saturday.....sounds like fun!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 11,943

Looks like fun! I will try to be here but can't promise anything due to my lifeschedule of nightshifts. Have fun everyone who does join in and hope I am one of you!!!! Thanks for posting Nicole and the link....Erika!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 15,524
Moongirl replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 9:17 AM

Looks fun!  

Not Ranked
Posts 0

I'm putting that on my schedule in hopes that Saturday at noon will work for me.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 21,758
Patty C replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:47 AM

So cool!  I love this idea!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 493
LEANNE replied on Wed, Mar 28 2012 7:18 PM

Looks like fun!  I think I can make it!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Mariekick replied on Thu, Mar 29 2012 12:21 AM

is the class staying online for some time? In France, it will be around 8pm, and we're going to a music entertainment night! 

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 761

Hiya ladies! I am so glad you are excited about the NEW classes here at the CK club. I am so looking forward to Saturdays class. For the first class I am going to keep it simple & easy to follow so 'we' (mostly me!)  can get the hang of doing a class live Big Smile

I'll post a list of the supplies in this thread shortly so you can be prepared & ready to go as soon as the class goes live on Saturday! So watch this space.

@Mariekick . Yes the class will be online for a bit to so to give everyone time to complete the tags & post them in the gallery with links. 

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 761

OK as promised...here are the details for the class & a supply list:

This is the link to the  'Downloadable Tags' designed by our very own Contributing Editor, Deena, for you to download & print out before the class. http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/articles/Love_Letter_Journaling_Spots_Download

I am looking forward to 'seeing' you on Saturday!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,465

I've got my supplies together and sitting on my desk ready to go!!  Big Smile

The Paper Doll

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use