Swap mailed May 8 Angel found! PLEASE CHECK IN WEEKLY! April ATC Swap: CLOSED AND CREATING

rated by 0 users
This post has 41 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902
FLCindyScissorhands Posted: Tue, Mar 5 2013 7:27 PM

If you are interested in being our angel, please respond on this thread. Big Smile

April ATC Swap:

We are creating our own ATC that includes a photo of ourselves or a vintage face image or that of a stamped face. It should include your name. Other info can be about your family, career, pets, hobbies, location or other info about yourself you would like to share with the participants.

Participation:

I will require you check in on this board once a week. Every Sunday, I will go through the previous week's posts and flag those who have not checked in. If you have not checked in, I will convo you. If I have not heard from you within 3 days, I will freeze you from this swap and place an angel in your place. If requested by other hostesses, I will let them know of your failure to communicate. After that, it is up to the them as to whether or not they will allow you to participate in their swaps. 

I understand life happens. If a situation arises in which you can no longer fulfill your obligation, please contact me as soon as possible so I can replace your spot with an angel.

Deadline 4/30/13

ATC size: 2 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches

Theme: Calling Card.

Limit 9 people per group.

On the back of the card please write:

Title

Swap

Artist

Date

Edition #

Contact

Please send ATC's with a SASE for return postage. Please write your name as sender and receiver on the SASE. This ensures you will receive the ATC's. Each group is limited to 9 ATC's-what you can get off of one 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please check this list regularly to see if your name is added to the list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participants:

GROUP 1

1. CindyRECEIVED

2. Haven-RECEIVED

3. Ciri-RECEIVED

4. PattiRECEIVED

5. Casey-RECEIVED

6. Sonja-RECEIVED

Cindy

Living in sunshine Paradise

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 308

ok I am in!

Cool Haven K. 

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 727
ciri replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 12:50 AM

I am in!!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 366
Tonya replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:29 AM

I'm in again Cindy! You have me hooked!Big Smile

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,265
Casey replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 5:40 PM

sign me up please Cindy! Thanks!!

Casey

Badge 3 Various Mediums 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 5 Fabric and Digi 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 2 Stickers 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012

Check out my blog: http://caseroo7.blogspot.com/

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 22,603

I don't get it...... please explain.....

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

Susan,

It's like a business card (ATC sized) with your photo on it. 

Business Card Sample

Except- You don't add your address, phone #. 

You can also add:

name

name

hobbies

dislikes

You can also write about your family, furbabies, religion, politics, career, sports, illness/disability, interests, ect.....

Cindy

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 22,603

No, I don't get why they would want a card with my picture on it?...or am I making cards with their picture. I feel so stupid....

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

Don't feel stupid. 

A few years back-well maybe more than a few years.......one of the hottest swaps was the rolodex card Swap. You created an artsy like rolodex card with your picture and info about oneself. The idea was to fill your rolodex with swapped rolodex cards. 

Another take on it: ATC's are like the same size of a sports trading card. A sports trading card contains a photo and info about the sports player. With this swap, you create a decorated trading card of you-an artist. 

You can add your name or nickname + whatever else. You may want to add your CKMB name. Add a quote, poem, altered art-anything with your photo. 

Cindy

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 22,603

Thanks Cindy....I'll have to pass on this one. I only make things that I can use on layouts or cards. I do want to see a picture when you girls are done though.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

Susan,

I understand. I am one who collects the ATC's and puts them in baseball card protectors sheets in a binder. Everyone has different uses for art. 

Cindy

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 727
ciri replied on Tue, Mar 12 2013 4:14 PM

Working on my ATC!!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 727
ciri replied on Thu, Mar 14 2013 8:13 PM

Done & deliver!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
SonJa replied on Fri, Mar 15 2013 7:12 PM

Sign me up! Thanks

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

updated

Cindy

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use