A quiet place...

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,612
grammachurch Posted: Tue, Mar 5 2013 1:03 PM

Where do you go to find a quiet place?

I usually have to get in my car and drive around so I can have some quiet time to think.  Do you have a quiet place?

Gloria   

Dash your Stash:  April:  3/10 layouts

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 18,836

LOL, if it's not after bedtime when all the kids are asleep it's either the bathroom or I have to leave the house.

Becky

Completed in 2013.  Scrapbook Pages 59  Card 2

My Blog:   The Popsicle Tree 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 3,611

usually in the bathroom while I take a bath...or in the car.

Tammie, Mom 2 Patrick n Colin (M2PNC)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Not Ranked
Posts 0

I don't have any one special quiet place.  I'm sure that has changed over the years since it is just DH and I at home now.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 36,557
Laurie replied on Tue, Mar 5 2013 1:26 PM

In the nice weather, my favorite place is to sit on the deck - it'squiet, peaceful, and secluded.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 21,758
Patty C replied on Tue, Mar 5 2013 3:13 PM

My craft area.  Sometimes someone will come down and join me, but generally, I am on my own!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,515

I may or may not close the door and turn off the lights in my classroom when I want to get something done during workdays Embarrassed. I always think you can knock if you want to know if I'm there.

My scrappy blog: Creative Happiness

Dash your Stash:

February: 5 pages/5 pages

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 15,524

Bathtub.  Take my headphones and I am in heaven.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,302

My bedroom, or my scrap room.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,493

Bec_Scraps:

LOL, if it's not after bedtime when all the kids are asleep it's either the bathroom or I have to leave the house.

Ditto!

Once in a while I have a day off during the week when they are in school, but that is not every often.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,522

I usually go outside and either sit with the sheep or take a walk.........up in our woods.

MY BLOG:  http://cozienookhomestead.wordpress.com

2013 Pages Completed: 62

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 22,603

I go outside to read a book.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,485

My house is so quiet, I welcome others!  ODS sleeps or is at work.  Sometimes he's out with me.  DH sleeps during the day.  I have quiet time all the time.  But if the house does get hectic (aka Hurricane DD comes home), I will hide out in my scraproom and scrap or bedroom and read. 

February LO Count:  12; March LO Count:  16 LOs (31 pages)

March LO Count: (did not participate in  March)

April LO Goal:  20 pages;  Pages complete:  28!  I exceeded my goal!

http://pinterest.com/tulipscrapper/

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,214

I get to be home alone often enough that I have quiet time.  When I was still living with my parents and needed to be alone I'd go to the pier (I lived in Huntington Beach) and I still love going to the beach.  The bathroom doesn't give me any peace -- they hunt me down.  But if they're busy with stuff, I can go to bed and read and usually be alone.  

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use