March RAK THREAD March 1-March 31 CLOSED 4/1/13. Go to April RAK thread.

rated by 0 users
This post has 364 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 366
Tonya replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:17 AM

Big Smile

Shutterbuggal:

Tonya,

I would love to have the Flair buttons

I appreciate you being willing to cut things for me on your Cricut, but at this time I will pass because I would not know what I would want size wise etc.

I am looking to see if I have cat things etc for you. I have the Tim Holtz Film Strip ribbon ( it looks and feels like film negatives) I could cut you some if you would like.Big Smile I also have white slide mounts. I can take a picture of everything when I finish looking for everything.

Oh yes! That would be wonderful! Thanks!!!! I will post a pic of the buttons when I get them out. .Big Smile 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,078
Carole replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 6:11 AM

Kim I will mailing out your package today.

Have read 3 romance books so far this year.

Have done 1 LO so far this year

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,967
Frances replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 8:19 AM

FLCindyScissorhands:

Frances: I am happy you like the TH stamps! Enjoy using them. The blue burlap should work well for boy/male layouts. Do you need my address?

Cindy Hi - Can you convo me as I just can't make out the spelling of the last part of your street name and I wanted to know what is the smallest size I can cut the burlap to for mailing.  Thanks.

September 10th,  November 26, December 17, 2012, April 22nd, 2013

I AM ON A SPENDING FREEZE - Since December 15th 2012

Single Page LO's 2013 - 17

Double Page LO's 2013 - 9

Christmas Card Count - 2013 - 3

Valentine's Day Card Count  2013 - 18

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 538
irmz replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:30 PM

FLCindyScissorhands:

My updated list from the previous thread:

Update:

1.  Letter stickers/ thickers/chipboard letters: OFFER RECEIVED. Still open. I go through these like crazy. 

3. Wood veneer shapes: one each of a few shapes.

Cindy, I got some alpha stickers that you can run through your printer and print design onto them, I also have a couple of plain heart shapes, would you be interested in them?

irma

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 538
irmz replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:48 PM

Frances:

Irma -  I have a brass stencil I would like to send your way.  It is a women's/child's summer bonnet with bow.  Let me know if you are interested and or if you need a photo before you decide.

Why I would really appreciate it, Frances! I am sure I can come up with some neat cards with the stencil you are offering.

irma

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 264

Kelly Jean,

I bought a Slice machine on Ebay a few years ago, it came with a lot of Slice design cards. One of the design cards is Spook Alley a Halloween card. I do not do Halloween, so if you would like it I will send it to you. Last year when Michaels was clearancing out most of their Slice Design cards for $5.00, I got some more design cards. I bought a wedding design card. I already had this in the older verison, so I replaced it with the newer verison. If you do not have this design card I can send you the older verison.

Amy

CK Summer Camp Blinkie 2012 200 pixels Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 2 Stickers 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 3 Various Mediums 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 5 Fabric and Digi 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 264

Oops!Embarrassed   version.

CK Summer Camp Blinkie 2012 200 pixels Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 2 Stickers 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 3 Various Mediums 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 5 Fabric and Digi 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,967
Frances replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 2:18 PM

irmz:

Frances:

Irma -  I have a brass stencil I would like to send your way.  It is a women's/child's summer bonnet with bow.  Let me know if you are interested and or if you need a photo before you decide.

Why I would really appreciate it, Frances! I am sure I can come up with some neat cards with the stencil you are offering.

Irma - that's great.  I  have your address and I will get in the mail over this weekend coming up.  

September 10th,  November 26, December 17, 2012, April 22nd, 2013

I AM ON A SPENDING FREEZE - Since December 15th 2012

Single Page LO's 2013 - 17

Double Page LO's 2013 - 9

Christmas Card Count - 2013 - 3

Valentine's Day Card Count  2013 - 18

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 538
irmz replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 2:26 PM

Thanks a million, Frances! Star

irma

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,812

Hi Amy! 

I do have the Spooky Alley one.  I just purchased it before Halloween this past year so I could make a Halloween mini album.  But I do appreciate the offer!  I also purchased my Slice on clearance and I love it since I don't have room for a Cricut or Cameo (or the funds really).  I do not have the wedding cartridge though and would be extremely thankful if you were willing to give up one of them.

Check out my blog!

On a spending freeze from April 1 through April 30.  Wish me luck!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,424
Gena replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 8:07 PM

Starr, Kim, and Tonya - Your packages will be going postal tomorrow!  Sorry for the delay!

2013 LO's:  9

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 264

kelsterjean:

Hi Amy! 

I do have the Spooky Alley one.  I just purchased it before Halloween this past year so I could make a Halloween mini album.  But I do appreciate the offer!  I also purchased my Slice on clearance and I love it since I don't have room for a Cricut or Cameo (or the funds really).  I do not have the wedding cartridge though and would be extremely thankful if you were willing to give up one of them.

Kelly Jean,

I would be happy to send you the wedding design card. Could you friend me so I can get your address? I could not find where to friend request you.Smile

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 538
irmz replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 11:23 PM

Here are the items I have offered Cindy, Amy, Tonya, ?:

Vinyl letters (1st pic) - Yellow letters are 3/4"

irma

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 538
irmz replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 11:25 PM

Vinyl letters (2nd pic)

irma

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 538
irmz replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 11:26 PM

Vinyl letters (3rd pic)

irma

Page 8 of 25 (365 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS
FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use