Mailed 4/8: Pic Posted: 4x6 PL/365 Swap (March).

rated by 0 users
This post has 68 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 366
Tonya replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 5:14 AM

If it's stll available I want to do "Keep Calm and ___________". Thanks!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

They are really fun to create and add to your PL album or any layout. Added you to list.

Cindy

Living in sunshine Paradise

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 366
Tonya replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 9:13 AM

Thank You!! Really excited to get started! Yes

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

bump to top

Cindy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,265
Casey replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:34 PM

I started mine this weekend just waiting on the final count to finish up!

Oh BTW Cindy...I took your advice and sold my Cricut! Im ordering a Cameo this week hopefully! Can't wait to get it and start using it!! Any tips or advice on things i should know?

Casey

Badge 3 Various Mediums 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 5 Fabric and Digi 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 2 Stickers 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012

Check out my blog: http://caseroo7.blogspot.com/

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 366
Tonya replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:04 PM

Creating.........Big Smile

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,161
Hattie replied on Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:38 PM

Have an idea in mind.  Bought my supplies this weekend.  Shopping was fun.  It was good to get out and enjoy some sunshine......even though there are still piles and piles of snow everywhere.

I've taken the plunge and started a blog...come check it out and follow me at http://hattieshaven.blogspot.com/.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

Casey-I am so excited for you! Did you purchase a Silhouette Subscription for the designs? I have the $20.00 a month subscription and receive $150.00 worth of designs each month.

If you can upgrade to the designer edition, it's great for SVG's.

Michaels has replacement blades and vinyl.

I use a Cricut cutting mat. It seems to work better than the Sil mat.

If you can watch You Tube Video's about using the Cameo from beginner to advanced-you will soon be on your way.

It can take a little while to learn to line up the mat. You'll see if it's lined up correctly once you load it.

I had a link to alot of info from 2 PS. I requested it again. When someone posts it, I will post it for you.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Cindy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,265
Casey replied on Mon, Mar 4 2013 9:50 AM

FLCindyScissorhands:

Casey-I am so excited for you! Did you purchase a Silhouette Subscription for the designs? I have the $20.00 a month subscription and receive $150.00 worth of designs each month.

If you can upgrade to the designer edition, it's great for SVG's.

Michaels has replacement blades and vinyl.

I use a Cricut cutting mat. It seems to work better than the Sil mat.

If you can watch You Tube Video's about using the Cameo from beginner to advanced-you will soon be on your way.

It can take a little while to learn to line up the mat. You'll see if it's lined up correctly once you load it.

I had a link to alot of info from 2 PS. I requested it again. When someone posts it, I will post it for you.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Thanks for all the great tips! I haven't subscribed yet, but that sounds like a really good deal! I will definitely look into that one. My friend told me that you could use Cricut mats with the Sil. I didn't know that, but that would be great since they are cheaper and you get 2 in a pack instead of just 1. I will definitely be watching the You Tube videos since i have never owned any Silhouette before. Hopefully it wont take me too long to pick up! I really appreciate you requesting the link with info! That is so nice of you! Thanks again i really appreciate the tips and i can't wait to get it and be able to use it for my swaps and tosses!! Big Smile

Casey

Badge 3 Various Mediums 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 5 Fabric and Digi 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 2 Stickers 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012

Check out my blog: http://caseroo7.blogspot.com/

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

Cassie,

If you need it, here is a link to the store: Silhouette Online Store

Here is ALOT more info. about the Cameo.

You'll love it for swaps. I'll hold my excitement for you for now. Big Smile

Cindy

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 731

Starting mine this week and getting them out early this time around!

Emily K

Simply Kincke ~ Photography and Craftiness 

Dash your Stash Pages: February - 5; March - 3
Dash your Stash Cards: February - 1; March - 0
Spending Freeze: 02/01/2013 - present
2013 Pages: 13
2013 Cards: 7

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 366
Tonya replied on Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:35 AM

Worked on mine all day, only a few last touches then I will be finished! Having a blast with this!

Not Ranked
Posts 10

Hi Cindy,

I'd like to sign up and do "April Fool's Day".

This is my first swap, so let me know if it's ok to participate!

Thanks,

shana

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

Everyone has been added. 

Cindy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

UPDATE 3/9/13: We are creating 7 cards each. Please check in weekly.  Big Smile Thank you!

Cindy

Page 2 of 5 (69 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join Copyright ©2014, Creative Crafts Group, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use