November Toss Acknowledgements

rated by 0 users
This post has 108 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 36,557
Laurie replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:15 PM

Thank you Shanon for the toss for Jo-Anne - I'll get them mailed to her soon!

Thank you for the beautiful colors you choose - so pretty and warm.  Love the die cuts - I know I will be able to use them all!  Thanks so much for including me in your toss!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,238
Gayle replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:44 PM

I too thank Shanon for a cute toss!  I'm looking forward to using all those cute Christmas die cuts.  Love the HOHOHO!

Badge 2 Stickers 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 5 Fabric and Digi 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 3 Various Mediums 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,078
Carole replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:51 PM

Thank you Shanon for the toss loved everything.

Have read 3 romance books so far this year.

Have done 1 LO so far this year

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 184
Kristol replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:52 PM

Thanks going out to Shanon and Gayle. Thanks for tossing my way!!!!

There's never a right way to do the wrong thing!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,238
Gayle replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:54 PM

Casey:

Gayle:

Thank you Casey for the wonderful reds, I especially loved the flags which I already used on a layout last night!  

Thank you Debbie for the wonderful glittery Christmas green and red.  I did a Christmas layout last night and that green paper was perfect!

Thanks again!

Gayle Id love to see your LO!! I love seeing what everyone does with all the goodies they get!

Hi Casey,

I didn't notice your post until just now!  Here's the layout I did.  I used it for the November Sketch It Out Challenge:

http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/p/1042722.aspx

Badge 2 Stickers 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 5 Fabric and Digi 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 3 Various Mediums 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 49
DEBBIEW replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 7:11 PM

I'm way behind in thanking some of you:

Shanon - thanks for all the red and yellow goodies.  I love the ho ho ho, and especially the little vellum heart. 

Kristol - Thanks for the orange goodies.  I can't wait to find photos I can use with the 'memories' block.  Definitely out of my comfort zone as far as lumpy stuff - but I'm excited to try.

Carol - Love all the green goodies.  I especially like the fabric.  The flowers are so cute.  Thank you.

Lorri - More green!  So pretty.  I love the shimmer paper, the ribbon, and especially that little hanger.  Thanks a bunch

Ciri - I just love all the blues.  As I live near the beach, those starfish and sand dollars and the matching border will come in handy.  The papers and snowflakes are lovely, also.  thanks.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,265
Casey replied on Mon, Nov 26 2012 7:22 PM

Gayle:

Casey:

Gayle:

Thank you Casey for the wonderful reds, I especially loved the flags which I already used on a layout last night!  

Thank you Debbie for the wonderful glittery Christmas green and red.  I did a Christmas layout last night and that green paper was perfect!

Thanks again!

Gayle Id love to see your LO!! I love seeing what everyone does with all the goodies they get!

Hi Casey,

I didn't notice your post until just now!  Here's the layout I did.  I used it for the November Sketch It Out Challenge:

http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/p/1042722.aspx

Thanks for sharing Gayle! I love your LO!

Casey

Badge 3 Various Mediums 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 5 Fabric and Digi 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 2 Stickers 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012

Check out my blog: http://caseroo7.blogspot.com/

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 933

Thanks Shannon!  Oh my I LOVE Scrappie Mail!

Throwdown LO July - September 1/40

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 11,943

Being near the end of Novemeber I am thanking all the lovely Ladies who have tossed to me, I know they will be gorgeous and I willl love them all for sure. I don't know what they are so can't thankyou individually for each item yet, but will post when I get them. So to Laurie who has helped me immensly and to my friendly peeps I want to say Thank you in advance!

Also I would like to appologise as  I am still to format and put together my tosses for some of you peeps too, so they will arrive sometime in December, sorry for the lateness, it has been a hectic month!!!! hope you can understand it is so hard for me to get to the shops and post office as I work nights and they are closed before I start work and when I have finished work, so have to make a special trip back into town, just haven't planned it well this month sorry for inconvenience.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,236

Kristol (treyaut)- thank you for the fun goodies.  I enjoyed the ribbon, tags and the flag.  Thank you so much for tossing my way this month.  Thank you so much.

Gayle- thank you for the fun goodies.  I love the assortment of black and pink goodies.  Thank you for tossing my way this month.

Carol- thank you for the green goodies.  I loved them all and I can't wait to use them.  Thank you for tossing my way this month.

thank you ladies.

Starr

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 2,191

sixtyschild:

Being near the end of Novemeber I am thanking all the lovely Ladies who have tossed to me, I know they will be gorgeous and I willl love them all for sure. I don't know what they are so can't thankyou individually for each item yet, but will post when I get them. So to Laurie who has helped me immensly and to my friendly peeps I want to say Thank you in advance!

Also I would like to appologise as  I am still to format and put together my tosses for some of you peeps too, so they will arrive sometime in December, sorry for the lateness, it has been a hectic month!!!! hope you can understand it is so hard for me to get to the shops and post office as I work nights and they are closed before I start work and when I have finished work, so have to make a special trip back into town, just haven't planned it well this month sorry for inconvenience.

No worries JoAnne!  I have run into a few months in the past that were hectic and time just got away from me. The peeps here tend to be very understanding.

Happy Scrapping!

Susan

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 2,191

I must apologize, I do believe that these are very belated thank you's. I somehow missed passing on my thanks once I opened them. So sorry about that!

Cindy (FLCindyScissorhands) - Thank you so much for the wonderful variations of brown that you tossed my way, I love the mix of items! I will be sure to put them to great use. Thanks again! 

Susan (TigerBerry) - I love all of the blue goodies you sent my way. I have so many ideas and can't wait to get the time to create. Speaking of create - I have been looking for something that says create on it for some time because I wanted to create some kind of wall art for my mini scrap area - now thanks to you have the word, now I just need to make a plan and put it all together! Thank you so much!

Happy Scrapping!

Susan

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 36,557
Laurie replied on Tue, Nov 27 2012 8:00 PM

Jo-Anne - no worries - scrappy mail is wonderful, whenever it arrives!!!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 731

Thanks Shanon for the awesome red and yellow goodies.  Love the diecuts and paper!

Emily K

Simply Kincke ~ Photography and Craftiness 

Dash your Stash Pages: February - 5; March - 3
Dash your Stash Cards: February - 1; March - 0
Spending Freeze: 02/01/2013 - present
2013 Pages: 13
2013 Cards: 7

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,902

I am embarrassed. When I receive a toss, I open  it, put it with other toss items and write down the name of the sender. I lost my list!

For those who sent me a Nov. toss, thank you, thank you, thank you! Since I am returning to digital scrapbooking, all the items are going to be used for cards for the troops or other charity groups who need homemade cards.

I received an envelope without a return address. The envelope contained a green glitter rectangle and a green velvet ribbon. Whoever sent it: Thank you.

Susan-I love the blue die cuts. I am going to use them to make cards.

Shanon- the yellow and red die cuts will work well together to make cards.

Cindy

Living in sunshine Paradise

Page 6 of 8 (109 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > | RSS
FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use