Free passes to CKC-Portland, March 9-10, 2012

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 653
CK Nicole Larkin Posted: Wed, Mar 7 2012 1:45 PM

If you're a Club CK premium member, you can download and print two free Vendor Faire passes and one Friday early entrance pass to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention in Portland March 9-10, 2012. Just go to your profile and look under the blue box titled "My Benefits," then click on "Deals & Discounts" and you should see it there.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,214

CK Nicole Larkin:

If you're a Club CK premium member, you can download and print two free Vendor Faire passes and one Friday early entrance pass to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention in Portland March 9-10, 2012. Just go to your profile and look under the blue box titled "My Benefits," then click on "Deals & Discounts" and you should see it there.

I'm confused.  I though Premium Membership was ended as of 1/1/2012.  When I saw this, posted in March of this year, I went looking for info.  I can't find anything about how much a Premium Membership is, but there is a list of benefits under the Help tab.  IS there premium membership still available?  Or did it end?  How much is it and how do I sign up for it?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,594
Toree replied on Mon, Apr 9 2012 6:58 AM

Is there free vendor passes for CKC - Mesa next weekend?  I'm still a "premium" member.  Thanks!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,214

Toree:

Is there free vendor passes for CKC - Mesa next weekend?  I'm still a "premium" member.  Thanks!

How are you still a premium member Toree?  I thought it ended in January?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,594
Toree replied on Mon, Apr 9 2012 9:28 PM

Ladyofthelake:

Toree:

It says it expires at the end of May.  I think the people that had renewed just before it had stopped were extended or something like that. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,436
Hope replied on Tue, Apr 10 2012 2:52 PM

Toree:

Ladyofthelake:

Toree:

Toree - I'll check with CK and post back here to let you know.

It says it expires at the end of May.  I think the people that had renewed just before it had stopped were extended or something like that. 

Hope

2012 Christmas Cards made: 10

2nd quarter Throwdown lay-outs made:  47!! - (my goal is 30)

CK Summer Camp Blinkie 2012 200 pixels Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012

Badge 1 Markers and Pens with Paper 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 2 Stickers 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012Badge 3 Various Mediums 125 Howdy, Campers! Earn Your Badges at CK Summer Camp 2012

Follow Me on Pinterest

my blog (a work in progress!):  http://hoping2scrap.blogspot.com/

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 653

Hope is correct. I've written up a little explanation here if you'd like to know more. Smile

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,594
Toree replied on Wed, Apr 11 2012 12:17 AM

perfect!  Thank you so much!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use