Tags

Top 10 Posters

Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year

If you're looking for tips on setting up a desk-centered scrapbook space, check out the scrap room of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year. She'll walk you through her space in this video.

To see photos from the space in Mandy's previous home, check out the April 2009 issue of Creating Keepsakes. If you're a premium member of Club CK, you can access the digital archive of the column here (click on "start reading" under the magazine cover, and then flip to page 56).

For more ideas on setting up your craft space, check out the "Creative Spaces" column in each issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine.

Comments

Froggy530 wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 7:16 PM

What a cute and organized space.  I love how you walked through each step in your creation process.  Gonna have to try a few of the tips mentioned.

brown eyed girl wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 7:40 PM

I love the clip boards for your inspiration, current project, etc.  Wish I had some free wall space left for this one!  Maybe in the next remodel....  Thanks, Mandy!

WhamBamPam wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 9:01 PM

Love your 12x12" printer & your paper trimmer. You have a really nice space.

Rachel Frank wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 9:21 PM

Wow am I jealous lol.  I love the layout and like WhamBamPam I LOVE the 12X12 printer.  I like the idea of combining the idea book and a sketch pad.  I just started playing with a bind it all machine so I'll have to make myself a cute little sketchbook for my ideas :)

Dreamin wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 10:13 PM

Oh my, I love the 12 x 12 printer, so nice! Beautiful space!

Misty Murphy wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 1:31 AM

Fun way you added pop to the inside of your cabinet space.

creatureteacher wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 9:08 AM

I love the clipboards with current projects and stuff on them.  Very creative!

Jill wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 3:43 PM

JUST WOW! Got some good ideas though!! Thanks!

disney2005 wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 8:33 PM

I wish my scrapbooking space was this organized! I do like the idea of the clipboards and LOVED the way you decorated the desk with the flourishes!!

Thaiti wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Thursday, 18 March 2010, 12:44 AM

I love this idea and the way you organize your room and space!!! I wish my room could look like that!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!! :)

Hazel Case wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Thursday, 18 March 2010, 4:39 PM

I also have a room just for crafts. It is not this organized this gives me some great ideas,

Thanks for sharing

Hazel

JayKaye wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Sunday, 21 March 2010, 3:25 PM

I love your approach of walking through how you create a page.  Your space is lovely, and it feels very functional.

Cindy Tobey wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Monday, 22 March 2010, 10:28 AM

Thanks for the tour Mandy! Love what you did with the vinyl flourishes!

sschneider wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Tuesday, 23 March 2010, 5:33 PM

Very nice organization, gave me some ideas for my new scrapbook room.  I like the separate space for the computer tasks and the work area.  Good job

Karen wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Wednesday, 24 March 2010, 6:34 AM

Love the Silhouette vinyl decor in the cabinet.  It is simply gorgeous.

Kathy wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Thursday, 25 March 2010, 1:52 PM

Wow! Such great ideas for setting up a scraproom that really works the way I create! I am going to start planning a re-do of my room based on this video. Thanks for sharing such wonderful ideas.

MadeByJess wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Friday, 26 March 2010, 12:34 AM

I would love to have your office, it is so beautiful and organized. Something I have only dreamed...

Thanks for the giveaway.

on Tuesday, 30 March 2010, 3:03 PM

Wish my space looked like that...I am jealous! LOL

Alliemia wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Tuesday, 30 March 2010, 10:10 PM

So inspiring!! I can only hope to organize to that degree!

heatherbarber wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Wednesday, 31 March 2010, 4:25 PM

Beautiful,  looks like a place I would make a big mess in!

3froggies wrote re: Tour the Scrap Space of Mandy Douglass, CK's 2008 Scrapbooker of the Year
on Thursday, 1 April 2010, 11:43 AM

WOW is what I have to say too!  Love the space!

FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.