Tags

Top 10 Posters

Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha

Take a peek inside the scrap studio of Creating Keepsakes contributing writer Mou Saha.

Comments

thecrazydishx wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Thursday, 11 February 2010, 11:44 PM

Thank you for sharing your beaut space :)

Jocy wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Friday, 12 February 2010, 10:07 AM

Thank you for sharin your wonderful space with us.

Hope wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Saturday, 13 February 2010, 3:35 PM

How wonderful to see your space!!  thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Tulip Scrapper/Laurie C. wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Sunday, 14 February 2010, 8:16 PM

Thank you for sharing.  I got some great tips for designing my scrapbook studio!

Cat wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Monday, 15 February 2010, 12:16 PM

Great organizing ideas. Your space is by now means small!  Thanks for the ideas.

Sharon wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Sunday, 21 February 2010, 4:31 PM

What a great work space. I really like the ideas you have utilized. Kudos on the window seat!

Liz wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Monday, 1 March 2010, 3:57 PM

I love your window seat! and the other space is great,too! TFS!!

WhamBamPam wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 9:15 PM

Thank you for sharing your space, you do seem to have utilized every inch.

Dreamin wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 10:21 PM

Wonderful way to add storage to a smaller place. Thanks for sharing you room with us.

Skeeter wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 11:48 PM

Looks like you have utilized every bit of your space efficiently. I wish I was that organized! LOL! ~Bev~

mememeow wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 11:44 AM

Some great ideas for small spaces. Thanks

JoAnn wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Thursday, 18 March 2010, 8:51 AM

Wow amazing space! I wish I could have something exactly like this...

algami wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Saturday, 20 March 2010, 5:26 AM

i love the shoe rack for supplies ~ great idea!

Cindy Tobey wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Monday, 22 March 2010, 10:23 AM

Thanks for the tour Mou! Great workspace! :)

Scrapmom wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Tuesday, 23 March 2010, 6:13 PM

Thanks for sharing your space with us.  I love your rubber stamp storage.

Kathy wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Thursday, 25 March 2010, 1:49 PM

Fabulous scrapping space, Mou! You are an inspiration to us all. I have the space, but I really need to reorganize it more like yours, which seems so organized and supportive of creativity! Thanks for sharing all those ideas.

funefarm wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Wednesday, 31 March 2010, 9:09 PM

Love your designs,Mou!  Thanks for sharing your space where you create those beautiful pages that inspire me!

3froggies wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Thursday, 1 April 2010, 11:43 AM

What a grreat space. Thanks for sharing, it gives me lots of good ideas!

Patty C wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Friday, 16 April 2010, 9:40 AM

Thank you for showing us your space.  It looks so functional and like such a happy place to create.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the window seat.  What a perfect addition to a creative space!

lilvetech wrote re: Peek inside the scrap studio of CK contributing writer Mou Saha
on Wednesday, 19 January 2011, 6:47 PM

LOVE how you store your stamps. It's both decorative and accessible!

FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.