Tags

Top 10 Posters

Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts

Pulling in an eye-catching texture and giving it a shape that makes it yours can take a layout from "nice" to "wow!" Die cutting can help you do just that!

Die-cutting machines cut a variety of materials you may want to use for your scrapbook page. What types of materials will each machine cut? Download our handy reference sheets, and you'll never have to wonder if your die-cutting machine will make the cut.

Want to know more about die-cutting machines? Check out the "Will It Cut?" article in the Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks: Tools & Techniques special issue by Creating Keepsakes.

Manual Die-Cutting Machines

The four manual die-cutting machines in this chart are versatile powerhouses! Just download our reference sheet, find your machine, and select your material, keeping in mind that with manual machines, a die can make all the difference.

Download the manual die-cutting machine chart here.

Electronic Die-Cutting Machines: Cutting Chart

Electronic die-cutting machines make it easy to create customized looks for your pages. Just download our reference sheet, find your machine, and select your material.

Download the electronic die-cutting machine chart here.

--Kim Jackson, Creating Keepsakes senior editor

Comments

Emeraldvalkyrie wrote re: Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts
on Wednesday, 14 July 2010, 10:07 PM

Thank you for another great tool.

brown eyed girl wrote re: Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts
on Wednesday, 14 July 2010, 10:07 PM

I have the Silhouette and love it!  Looking forward to reading the article though when I get my issue!

Carol M. wrote re: Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts
on Thursday, 15 July 2010, 1:10 AM

Thanks..I just ordered the Big Shot.  Having never used a die-cutting machine, this will be very helpful when I get mine and can get started.  I'm so excited!!!!

Cynthia wrote re: Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts
on Wednesday, 21 July 2010, 7:12 AM

I started out years ago with the original Sizzix, then this past Christmas I gifted myself with the Big Shot and love it!

armfield wrote re: Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts
on Thursday, 2 September 2010, 7:44 PM

i have had my cricut for about six month and have just started to use it so the chart will cvome in very handy

CloverLady wrote re: Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts
on Thursday, 30 December 2010, 7:25 PM

How come you did not review the Pazzles?

MousEarz wrote re: Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts
on Thursday, 30 December 2010, 9:23 PM

These are great, but it seems odd that the Cuttlebug is missing since it's one that a LOT of scrappers own.

Sue wrote re: Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts
on Friday, 31 December 2010, 8:50 PM

I have the Cuttlebug & you can get a chart over at splitcoaststampers.com

Hope wrote re: Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts
on Tuesday, 4 January 2011, 2:39 PM

terrific overview!!

Vicki Knight wrote re: Die-Cutting Machines Reference Charts
on Monday, 28 March 2011, 3:21 AM

Thanks for the charts, they come in handy. It is great to buy a die from a differnt brand of cutting machine you have especially if you like that particular die. Thanks for sharing.

FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join Copyright ©2014, Creative Crafts Group, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.