Which scrapbooking style are you?

Take this fun, non-scientific quiz to see which scrapbooking styles best suits you!

Choose the answer that bests fits your style.

1. When designing a layout, do you:

A. Combine patterned papers

B. Use minimal supplies

C. Use a grid or template

D. Add clusters of accents

E. Dress up an accent

F. Add premade products

H. Use solid colors

G. Create a scene on your background

2. On Your scrapbook pages, you like to:

A. Add ink and paint

B. Use straight lines

C. Limit embellishments

D. Layer embellishments

E. Add personal touches

F. Use a nickname for your title

G. Keep it clean

H. Use playful fonts

3. Your layout doesn't feel complete unless you:

A. Create your own background

B. Create white space

C. Use patterns sparingly

D. Rough up the edges of your pages

E. Use patterned paper strips as ribbon

F. Use bright, fun colors

G. Focus on the photos

H. Choose fanciful products

What's your Style? If you answered:

Mostly A's,  your style is Artsy.

Mostly B's, your style is Graphic.

Mostly C's, your style is Clean and Simple.

Mostly D's, your style is Shabby Chic.

Mostly E's, your style is Sophisticated.

Mostly F's, your style is Cutesy.

Mostly G's, your style is Classy.

Mostly H's, your style is Whimsical.

No matter what your style, here's to a new year full of completed scrapbook layouts!

Joannie McBride, associate editor

Comments

nativetxn wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 9:02 AM

Fun little "quiz". TFS

KayDee wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 9:28 AM

Took the quiz  -  turned out as I suspected - Shabby Chic

Angela wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 9:36 AM

I got all As!!! My mom would be proud on that one.  LOL!

brown eyed girl wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 10:30 AM

Since there are only 3 questions and I have a hard time picking just one answer for any of them---I'm a little of a lot of things.  But no surprise that I definitely lean toward the clean and simple...even when I try to do something different!

yokaye wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 11:01 AM

Like B-eG, I couldn't just pick one for each.  And the only one that got two answers was artsy. So I'm an artsy-graphic-shabby girl. LOL :)

Cards4Ever wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 11:09 AM

I guess I am a little bit of everything. I I didn't have 2 of the same letters when I finished.

Scrapbangwallop wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 11:44 AM

All D's..................................but i do like white space to!!

Laurie wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 11:45 AM

I am a bit of everything also - no 2 of the same letters either.

kelly@dovehill wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 12:57 PM

I am an Artsy/Shabby Chic girl.  Wow! Never thought about this, until taking this survey.

TammieM2PNC wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 1:12 PM

I didn't have matching letters...maybe that's why scrapping so hard for me sometimes..I don't have a particular style...LOL. I'm whimsical, classy and artsy all at the same time. I can kind of see that to a small extent.

Melissa Johnson wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 1:56 PM

Apparently I am "Artsy" LOL

Michelle wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 2:35 PM

I can't pick just one either! Just like my life I like a little bit of ever :) but I too lean towards clean and simple and artsy lol

SandyP wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 2:41 PM

As I thought, I don't fit one style.  I like everything!

Shannon Blinn wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 4:55 PM

Shabby Chic here!!

Amanda wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 5:10 PM

I also didn't have more of one letter than any others....so how do I figure out what style group to go with for the challenges?? How did you guys all decide??

Laurie A wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 5:11 PM

It came up with a sophisticated, classy but artsy scrapper....who knew???

alisonm wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 5:45 PM

I think at some time in my scrapping history, I have had every style! LOL

nana57 wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 6:28 PM

No matching letters here either. LOL!

Debbi wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 6:40 PM

Cute quiz. I'm a "Classy/Graphic/Sophisticated" scrapbooker.

scrappersweetie wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 7:13 PM

I had 3 different answers too.  Reading  the article "a new scrap style for a new year" in the Jan issue, I am a sophisticated-classy scrapper and those were 2 of my 3 answers!

BeachGal wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 7:51 PM

I'm a combo of graphic and classy....Yes, that would be me.

Janie wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 9:14 PM

I'm in with the "NO 2 ALIKE "  guess we are eclectic crafters

jjbaby wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 9:32 PM

I'm Artsy with a little cutesy mixed in.  That's funny, I thought I would be shabby chic.

Mom2Rascal wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 9:43 PM

I had three separate styles!  Artsy, Graphic, Clean & Simple.  I don't know if I've found my style yet.

Tulip Scrapper/Laurie C. wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 9:43 PM

With only 3 questions and 7 possible "answers," I came up with three different styles.  Apparently I am clean & simple, artsy, and graphic.

What style do I think I am?  Clean and simple.

andrea wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 11:12 PM

I am cutesy, sophisticated & whimsical. Hhmmm maybe lol.

Starrbaby1982 wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 11:43 PM

I'm artsy

JJsMomSteph wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Monday, 10 January 2011, 11:45 PM

I tend toward shabby chic and cutesy(?)

Carol M. wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 12:02 AM

This wasn't as easy as it looked.  I could have answered a lot of different ways.  So guess I'm your basic try-it-all kind of scrapper.  I did tend toward "Artsy" though.  But I like to do them all!

Ladyofthelake wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 12:23 AM

Wow -- it looked so simple going in...I guess I'm classy.  Going to look for the pearls now....

LilacGal wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 7:01 AM

I'm an artsy-shabby chic with just a touch of classy thrown in.  I can't wait to use this snow day to scrap.

marmore_27 wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 7:56 AM

I didn't have any of the same letters, either.  And, I couldn't pick a definite answer for any of the questions.  So . . . I guess I'm a little of everything (except Shabby Chic).  However,  tend to lean towards the clean and simple/graphic styles.

Annette wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 8:09 AM

I'm an artsy-shabby chic with a little whimsical on the side!

Tracie wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 10:05 AM

Ok So all me answers were different. I got Artsy, Graphic and Sophisticated. Some of my layouts are artsy but I also feel like i do a lot of layouts that CK define as Classy. So heres my ? Which group do I join? I'm feeling like I should join all of them because I really love all these different styles and want to implament them all into my scrapbooks. HELP!!

Debbells wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 10:10 AM

I'm a yes. I picked multiple answers in each of the 3 questions. Does that make me a junk drawer or ecclectic? (Note - my husband would say the former....I'll go with the latter ;-) ).

Margie wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 1:44 PM

Turns out I'm a whimsical/artsy/classy kind of gal!  Looking forward to trying all of the other styles this year!

Stephanie wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 5:05 PM

Shabby Chic Sophisticated!  According to this at least.  With a tendency toward artsy and graphic.  I usually end up with something really artsy or shabby chic in a mini book, but I think my 12x12 layouts are more graphic.

Samantha wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 6:01 PM

hmm... very interesting conclusion.  "Classy"?  Never would have thought ! !   LOL ! ! !

Ellie wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 8:40 PM

Weird. I also had a hard time only picking one answer. Turned out Shaby Chic / Sophisticated.

Hmmm, well i guess I can tell people I have been proven to be sophiticated. Not sure they'll believe me....  :-)

1scrapaddict wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 9:03 PM

Artsy and sophisticated.  A good combination.  I would like to be a little more whimsical, but I guess I'll have to depend on my friends for the lighter side of life.  ;^)

lilagirl wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 9:46 PM

needed to have more questions so that we who got no 2 letters the same could have a chance to have a theme emerge gradually.

CK Kim Jackson wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, 10:58 PM

Looks like I'm a combination of Artsy/Clean and Simple/Cutesy. That sounds about right!

And, sure, Ellie, you can totally tell people you've been proven to have a sophisticated style. :)

debbie wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Wednesday, 12 January 2011, 1:20 AM

I wanted to pick more than one answer and as it turned out I did not have any letter the same. So I have no idea what style I am

JayKaye wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Wednesday, 12 January 2011, 7:07 AM

My style tends to be sophisticated.  This is what I expected after reading the magazine article about styles.

GrammaChurch wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Wednesday, 12 January 2011, 4:16 PM

My style came up with Cutesy/Artsy which is little surprise to me.  I always feel like I'm a twelve year old playing with her scrapbooking toys!

Tina wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Wednesday, 12 January 2011, 7:45 PM

Artsy, Cutsy and Classy... intersting.

Mary Lee Samara wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Thursday, 13 January 2011, 12:44 AM

Just as I suspected...I'm classy!

Michelle Mostert wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Thursday, 13 January 2011, 10:44 AM

I came up as Classy with a bit of Clean and Simple. But I could easily have come in as Shabby Chic too.  Now THAT is a surprise.  I definately agree with Classy.

kelsterjean wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Friday, 14 January 2011, 10:34 PM

I didn't have any matching letters either.  I think I like to use different things depending on what I'm doing.  I like that though! :)

Monica wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Wednesday, 19 January 2011, 4:24 PM

Apparently I am a hot mess!  My style is all over the place!

sixtyschild wrote re: Which scrapbooking style are you?
on Friday, 27 July 2012, 9:42 AM

Like most I have multiple letters, so I think because I had mostly As, Ds and Es I will go with Artsy. but I always knew I was eclectic anyways! I think artsy is the safer option for me! ( not sure though LOL!)

FAQ | About Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee | Join Copyright ©2014, Creative Crafts Group, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.