Thanks for sharing your feedback! If your feedback doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take a few minutes to publish - or longer if the blogger is moderating comments.
Indulge your scrapbooking passion with the creative
inspiration you'll find in the Club CK gallery. Then try out the fabulous techniques and
ideas you see. Here are 10 great tricks to start with based on pages posted
1. Use a visual triangle to create good flow on your page.
Brother's Keeper" by TanishaRenee
2. If you split up the title on your page, use a large circle
to create a visual link between the parts.
Strong" by Tina
3. Use yarn and edge punches to create a laced effect.
Addict" by Cassie
4. Arrange multiple photos in a freeform fashion. Create a focal point by making one larger
than the others.
Campers" by melissa
5. Create a frame of string.
Right Now" by Stephanie
6. If you're having a hard time journaling about yourself,
make a list!
Couple" by Cindy
7. Make a straight layout extra fun by giving it a tilt!
8. Let stamps or digital brushes peak out from underneath
blocks of paper and photos.
"Seasons of Beauty"
9. Show the contrast of all four seasons on one layout.
Snap!" by Renee
10. Use slang and common household phrases as a title on
Post your project to the Club CK gallery today, and it may show up in the next
project spotlight! Plus, other community members will be able to enjoy the
inspiration you post throughout the week! Your page may even be picked up for
publication in an upcoming issue of Creating
--Erin Lynch, Club CK social
P.S. If your page was spotlighted this week, watch for a
conversation in the My Conversations section of your My Profile page
within the next week for a special Web blinkie you can display!